3 en-suite bedrooms with a private living room, dining room, and deck for 6 guests, sold exclusively.
The Sirikoi House includes three en-suite bedrooms (a Master Suite and separate bedroom cottage with two en-suite bedrooms), which lead on to a central living and dining cottage renowned for its unique positioning and decor. There is a private deck with a fire pit overlooking the wetland, perfect for private meals and sundowners.
Sirikoi House is sold on an exclusive basis and comes with its own private safari vehicle and guide, as well as chef and team of staff.
- High-speed wifi
- Exclusive game drive vehicles
- Exclusive chef, housekeeping and serving staff
- Private deck with fire pit
- Private living & dining room
- Private bar
- Music system
- Fire places in bedrooms and living/dining room
- Victorian baths
- Rain showers
- Outdoor shower in the Master Suite
- Hair dryers
- Handmade, organic toiletries
- Digital safes in rooms
Also on the property for guests to enjoy is the organic vegetable garden, Sirikoi Gift Shop, and infinity pool.
Guests at the Sirikoi House have the choice of private dining or having meals on the main Sirikoi deck.